MyChildAtSchool [MCAS] is a portal enabling parents to view their child’s academic performance in real-time via a
web browser. This facility allows exclusive access to the child’s Attendance, Assessment and Behaviour whenever the
parent/carer wishes. As well as student performance data, the portal also provides general useful information about
school such as the Academic Calendar and Announcements.
In summary, MyChildAtSchool provides:
- Access to real-time Attendance, Assessment and Behavioural data
- An insight to parents on their child’s schoolwork (homework topics etc.)
- Communication facilities to improve contact between parents and schools
- Instant access to Published Reports and Letters
- Option to purchase Items, join Clubs or book Trips
How to Access MCAS
To login to the MCAS Parent Portal you will need to have a valid e-mail address registered with the school and an
Invitation Code which the school would have sent to you. If you do not have an Invitation Code please contact the
school for one, as you will NOT be able to access the Parent Portal without one.
From within your web browser type www.mychildatschool.com this will open the login page.
For more information about MCAS, the main system we use for home-academy communications, please follow the link